Bridge Church, was started by Ps Charles Greenwood in 1916 at Gospel Hall, Sunshine. In 1925, the Church moved to Bridge Road, Richmond and was initially known as Richmond Temple. After many successful years the church was renamed Richmond Assemblies of God and moved around the corner to its current location at 10 Griffiths Street Richmond. In June 2009, the church became known as Bridge Church. From its humble beginnings, Bridge Church has demonstrated a strong commitment to the spread of the gospel both locally and overseas.
A multicultural, multigenerational Christian Church providing solutions for current community issues.